Native Transcription Services Account
You can create an account in order to gain access to the services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion. You may never use another User’s account without permission. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Native immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Native will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account. – By providing Native your email address, you consent to our using that email address to send you Native related notices. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to features of the Native Services and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by sending us a request at email@example.com. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Native Transcription.
- An order will only be deemed accepted by Native Transcription if it gives confirmation to such effect to Customer.
- Native Transcription may in its absolute discretion refuse to accept any order, or provide that acceptance be subject to such conditions as Native Transcription may impose.
copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Native Services in any medium
- (ii) using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Native Services in a manner that sends more request messages to Native Services servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- (iii) transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email;
- (iv) attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running EQ Transcription Services;
- (v) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- (vi) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through Native Services;
- (vii) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from Native Services;
- (viii) using Native Services for any commercial purposes;
- (ix) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity;
- (x) interfering with the proper working of the Native Services;
- (xi) accessing any content on the Native Services through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by Native
- (xii) decompiling, reverse engineering, or otherwise attempting to obtain the source code of Native. You may not access or use Native Services if you work with or for a competitor, except with Native prior written consent. In addition, you may not use or access Native Services for purposes of monitoring the performance or functionality for a competitor or for any third party, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes and you may not share any benchmarking data regarding the Native Services usage with any third party without Native Services’ prior written consent. We may, without prior notice, change Native Services, stop providing the Native Services or features of the Native (to you or generally), or create usage limits Native Services. You agree that Native has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any documents, data or other content maintained or uploaded by you to Native. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to Native Services without notice or liability to Native, for any reason or for no reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement or your access Native Services for any reason or no reason, you will continue to be bound by the terms of this Agreement which, by their nature, should survive termination, including without limitation ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- (i) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person;
- (ii) may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- (iii) seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- (iv) may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort;
- (v) contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
- (vi) contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets);
- (vii) contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or (viii) contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current. You agree that any User Content that you upload does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights.
Native takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other User or third-party posts or sends over the Native Services. You acknowledge and agree that Native may preserve your User Content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests;
(b) enforce this Agreement;
(c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or
(d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Native Services, its users and the public.